5. CUT & TRIM
- Choose the ‘Blade’ tool from the tool menu above the timeline. (Your mouse should look like a blade)
- Click the part of the clip that you want to cut
- (if you made a mistake press ‘cmd + z’ to undo it.)
- Choose the ‘Trim’ tool from the tool menu.
- Hover the cursor over the beginning or end of a clip
- Click and drag the clip to make it shorter
- If you click and drag the clip longer, the frames you trimmed reappear again.
Other Final Cut Pro X Tutorials:
4. First Steps 10. Synchronisation
5. Cut & Trim 11. Multiple Angles
6. Crop & Transform 12. Anonymisation