Text box and text editing
- Click on the ‘T’ in the toolbar on the left.
- Click and drag on the document to create a text box. You can now write into your text box.
- In the toolbar at the top you can change the font, alignment etc. In the toolbar on the right you can change the color of your text.
Make sure to deselect the tool when you are done using it by clicking ‘v’ or clicking the black arrow in the toolbar on the left.
You can let text flow from one text box into another text box on the same or the next page.
- Fill the text box with text.
- Make the text box smaller.
- Now click on the red + button at the bottom right of the textbox.
- Now either click on another text box to add the text there or click and drag to make a new text box to put the overset text there.
Other InDesign tutorials:
Text box & Text Editing Create Guides
Media Box & Media Editing Add Page Numbers